Updated Guidelines for worship services at CCRC
During the summer months, we will be worshipping indoors as well as outdoors, depending on the weather. Please note guidance for each:
- Please call the CCRC office (518-371-7654) to reserve your spot. Signing up will allow us to easily track if there is a COVID-19 case.
- We will reserve 10 spots for visitors. Visitors will provide their contact information so we can trace if necessary. Upon arrival, you will be asked COVID-19 related questions: Do you have a temperature, cough, headaches, or any flu-like symptoms? If the answer is yes to any of these questions we will ask you to go home.
- Congregation members attending regularly are also asked to stay home if they are experiencing any headaches or flu-like symptoms.
- All attending will have temperature measured upon arrival, if it is above 99.5 degrees, you will be asked to go home.
- Hand sanitizer and extra face masks will be available.
- Children are invited to the chancel for a Word for the Children. Most weeks, Sunday school classes will begin immediately following the Word for the Children and conclude by 11:15.
- When OUTSIDE, If you have been fully vaccinated (plus two weeks) masks will not be required. If you are not yet fully vaccinated or you are more comfortable wearing a mask, please do so. We will also sing as a congregation outdoors, so please maintain a 6 foot social distance between family groups.
- If attending OUTDOOR worship, please bring a lawn chair and sit at a safe social distance from others.
- When INSIDE, face masks and social distancing will be required, please follow the usher’s instructions for seating.
- Harold DeMarse and a few choir members will be singing, please do not join them.
- One person will enter at a time, through one door and the Sanctuary will be filled from front to back.
- Please do not congregate in the hearth room before or after services. Fellowship on the CCRC lawns is encouraged!
COVID recommended HEPA filters have been installed and are changed every six months.