The Personnel Committee aims to provide and maintain a healthly, congenial and productive environment for all Church staff including contract, full-time, and part-time employees. Activities include:
- Working closely to support the pastor as head of staff.
- Recruiting and recommending candidates to fill non-ministerial positions.
- Recommending annual compensation action for all staff.
- Recommending personnel policies to the Consistory, as necessary.
- Encouraging professional growth and development for all staff.
- Recommending ways to manage risk exposures related to staff work.
- Conducting an annual review process with all staff.