Christ Community Reformed Church (CCRC) is part of the Reformed Church in America, the oldest active Protestant denomination in the United States with a continuous ministry. The Reformed Church in America is solidly in the mainstream of the American Protestant Church life. If you are not familiar with it, it is most similar to the Presbyterian style of worship and church management philosophy.
At CCRC, located in Clifton Park, NY, our worship service is a strong statement of our Christian belief as expressed in our Church Covenant. The gathered family of faith approaches God in prayers, strong classic hymnody and readings from the Psalms. The congregation listens for God’s word in the reading of the Scriptures and in the sermons. Three choirs lead the congregation in singing and with anthems.
To follow Christ in new life and in the company of believer
(Mark 1: 17-18, 2 Corinthians 5:17)
To grow and nurture the body of Christ…within and beyond our Congregation
(Ephesians 4: 11-16)
- To communicate the faith in love and power within the congregation
(1 Thessalonians. 5:16-22)
- To be guided by the Holy Spirit as we embrace growth, diversity and renewed vitality in our congregation
(Acts 2:37-39, 41)
- To undertake missions to others as acts of faith
- To provide for the spiritual and physical needs of the congregation
- To provide for the financial and structural needs of CCRC
(2 Corinthians 9:7-12)