Thank you to everyone who participated! Here are the results of the 2019 5k Run/Walk/BBQ and 1k Kids’ Run
Click here to view the overall results
Click here to view the team results
Click here to view results by age group
13th Annual CCRC
5k Run/Walk/BBQ and 1k Kids’ Run
May 11, 2019
Saturday, May 11th at 3 PM right here at CCRC! This year, once again, we also have family team competition, along with the usual host of terrific drawing prizes that are available to all event participants! Please join us for an afternoon of fitness, family, food and fun! Net proceeds this year will benefit Camp Under the Woods in Queensbury, NY. It is a summer camp for children on the autism spectrum or those having other disabilities that impact social development.
Here’s how you can help!
1. Sponsor – your business can help support the event and get your name on our T-shirt. Pick-up an official sponsorship letter today! Click here to download the sponsorship letter.
2. Participate – enter and enjoy the run/walk and/or BBQ. Take-out meals are also available.
3. Volunteer – you can sign up in the office to help out at the event. It is possible to both volunteer and participate!
4. Spread the word – entry blanks and dinner order forms are available now. Take some and hand them out to your friends and family. Info and online registration is available on our web site at www.ccrc-cpny.org .
5. Donate to the prize drawing selection – we would welcome any items, gift certificates, etc. from individuals or businesses to enhance our prize structure.
6. Purchase a CCRC 5k Cap – in neon green or red! Perfect for any outdoor activities! Or a coffee mug or a CCRC tote bag!
Questions? Please call the office at 518 -371-7654 or Pat Glover at 518-852-5578! Thank you! We hope to see you there!